Tensoft, Inc. specializes in innovative, end-to-end business management solutions for the semiconductor, high tech and software industries. These focused technology industry solutions have been created by converting broad, horizontal ERP functionality to the specialized needs of the technology industry. Tensoft delivers results tailored specifically to each customer's needs. The company sells its products directly to customers and partners with established firms in the U.S., Canada, and Europe to re-sell and provide local support for its products.
Tensoft was founded in 1996 by Bob Scarborough and William White. You can read more about them below. If you share Tensoft's dedication to customer satisfaction and have expertise that will add value to our growing organization, contact us about career opportunities.
- Bob Scarborough, President and CEO
Bob provides leadership for Tensoft strategic direction and day-to-day operations. He works with the Tensoft team to deliver the best products, solutions, systems and support possible for the Tensoft customer community. His background includes roles in product marketing, business development, business process automation and project implementation - all related to business software solutions. He has implemented or managed over 250 business software solutions for a wide variety of industries. In addition to his system expertise and broad industry knowledge, Bob has designed a number of highly sophisticated custom and out-of-the-box software applications.
Before co-founding Tensoft, Bob was the Vice President for West Coast Operations of Deltek Systems (PROJ). He established Deltek's first successful field office in California, and grew the West Coast region revenue over 500% in five years. Prior to that, Bob was the CFO of a Washington, D.C. consulting organization. He has more than 20 years of experience in business software design, implementation and support. Bob holds a BS in Finance from the University of Maryland, and an Executive MBA from the Anderson School at UCLA.
- William White, CTO and Co-founder
- William's business management system experience includes large-scale projects to support over 1,000 end users. His background includes implementations of Dynamics GP, Tensoft RCM, Tensoft MNC, Tensoft FSM, PeopleSoft, Deltek, Siebel, and numerous custom applications. In addition to supporting Tensoft customers, William oversees technical development at Tensoft, Tensoft OnDemand hosting services, and customer platform support. William is certified in Microsoft Business Solutions Tools and System Implementation.
Prior to co-founding Tensoft, William was Manager of Software Development at Lockheed Martin in Santa Clara, CA. He led a team of 14 software engineers, and was responsible for rapid development projects and mission-critical software tools development. William has more than 20 years of experience in the design, development, and management of software systems and database projects. He has broad experience with all IT system components, including enterprise web solutions, databases servers, infrastructure, and Cloud applications. William holds a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering from Texas A&M University and an Executive MBA from the Anderson School at UCLA.
- Amit Garg, Vice President of Product Development
- Amit has over 12 years experience in software system design, development and implementation. He is responsible for managing the software development lifecycle of the various products developed and supported by Tensoft, as well as being one of the technical architects of FSM, and heading the Tensoft software development center based outside of New Delhi, India. Before becoming part of Tensoft in 1999, Amit worked for several of the world’s leading software consulting companies where he gained broad experience developing enterprise solutions for a variety of industries. Amit holds a BE in Mechanical Engineering from Jodhpur University and an M. Tech in Business Management from IIT Bombay.
- Caprice Murray, Director of Marketing and Business Development
- Caprice is an integral member of Tensoft's executive team, directing Tensoft's marketing strategy, developing new business opportunities, and managing Tensoft's partner relationships. Her background in enterprise software marketing and sales spans over 15 years at both start-ups and established organizations. She joined Tensoft in 2001, after consulting to the company for several years. Prior to that, she worked for several enterprise software firms, including Agresso, Consensys, and Deltek Systems. Caprice has a BS in Anthropology from Santa Clara University, and an MA on Anthropology from San Francisco State University.
- Jeanna Thacker, Director of Finance
- Jeanna began working with Tensoft in 2005, and is responsible for financial and tax reporting and oversight of daily accounting functions. In addition, she provides application consulting support. With a background of over 20 years in public accounting in Silicon Valley, including auditing, financial and tax services, Jeanna is familiar with the needs of Tensoft's customers with regard to financial and business software. Jeanna has a BS in Psychology from Santa Clara University and a BS in Accounting from City University. She is a licensed CPA in both California and Hawaii.