Complex financial issues with revenue recognition and contract management make it difficult — if not impossible — for software companies to adapt generic accounting and financial software to their needs. If you’re like many software companies, you’ve had to resort to using spreadsheets, since adequate revenue management solutions are expensive and may require you to convert your entire financial system.
Increase your efficiency and accelerate results with the easiest solution to systematizing your corporate revenue policy, allowing you to:
- Streamline critical revenue processes
- Easily manage multiple revenue models
- Lower your compliance risk
- Gain consistency and accuracy
- Webcast: Addressing Changes Resulting from EITF 08-1 and 09-3
- MyTensoftSW: Complete End-to-End On-Demand Revenue Recognition ERP
- White Paper: Revenue Cycle Management for Software Companies
- Webcast: The Inside Track on Revenue Cycle Management for Software Companies
- Microsoft Dynamics GP Software Industry Edition
- Tensoft RCM
- Fact Sheets
- Press Releases
- Customer References
The Microsoft Dynamics GP Software Industry Edition streamlines business processes and provides efficient time-to-revenue recognition, using fully auditable and traceable processes. Tensoft Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) was specifically designed to meet the unique challenges that complicate financial management for software companies, and to extend the industry-leading core functionality of Microsoft Dynamics GP. This combination, together with Tensoft's software industry experience, delivers a highly scalable, industry-specific solution for software companies, with deployment options from on-demand (SaaS) to on-premise, for start-ups to public companies.