Benefits of the SaaS Model:
- Predictable monthly costs
- 99.5% uptime availability
- Reporting and tracking of support, management and maintenance activities
- User Administration and Management
- Response time guarantee
- Disaster recovery
- Real-time server monitoring
- Back-Up Management
- 24/7/365 Incident Logging
- Application Tuning
- Patch and Service Pack Management
- Defined Escalation Process
- World-class IT environment
Don’t settle for a 31%* SaaS business management solution — now you can easily step up to the number one mid-market ERP solution, available via subscription licensing in a world class hosting environment.
Tensoft is one of only a few vendors today who offer Microsoft Dynamics GP as an on demand service. For a low monthly fee, you can quickly be up and running, without worrying about upgrades, back-ups, security, down time, or any of the many headaches that can come with an on-premise installation.
Or, if you prefer to purchase your software licenses, rather than subscribe to a service, or if you already own Microsoft Dynamics GP, Tensoft can set up your system in the safety and security of a hosted environment.
Plus, Tensoft offers end-to-end SaaS or hosted solutions for specific vertical industries, to ensure that your investment isn’t wasted on poorly integrated, mismatched “ERP bits and pieces.”
* The Accounting Software Library has been an independent source for rigorous testing and ranking of accounting and financial software systems since 1990. The 2007 Report assigned a leading Silicon Valley-based SaaS ERP offering an overall ranking of only 31% - a slightly lower ranking than the Enterprise version of the leading “starter” accounting package.