Tensoft, Inc. is looking for a bright Marketing Intern to assist with a variety of content marketing/ digital marketing projects and processes. This will be a great opportunity for the right person to learn some highly desirable marketing job skills and gain experience in a corporate environment. And, since we routinely hire new college graduates, you’ll be able to benefit from interaction with colleagues at many levels of experience.
– Create email templates in Microsoft CRM for email campaigns to customers, partners and prospective customers. (Instruction will be provided.)
– Update and maintain the new website via a Content Management (CMS) system.
– Analyze and publish SEO results for keywords.
– Edit/revise blog and social media posts.
– Assist with remarketing, PPC and SEO campaigns.
– Create marketing collateral using Adobe tools like Photoshop.
– Search for relevant content, create drafts for review, and post approved copy to social media sites.
– Create videos from filmed interviews and using our whiteboard video software.
– Applicants must be currently enrolled and in excellent standing in a 4 year university as an undergraduate or graduate student.
– Major in Marketing, Journalism or closely related discipline preferred.
– Exceptionally strong communication skills, both written and spoken.
Learning and Experience Objectives:
– Gain practical understanding of content and digital marketing.
– Gain understanding of the impact of content marketing on search engine optimization.
– Gain experience working in a fast-paced technology company.
– Gain experience working with marketing software tools.
– This position will require interaction with marketing, outside vendors, and company management. The primary task driven efforts will be provided by the marketing and management
– Bi-weekly meetings with company management will provide Q&A opportunities as well as time to solidify the learning experiences.
– While we can make no guarantee of employment, we do at times have customers who need personnel, or we may require additional staff internally at Tensoft. For successful internships, we will be happy to provide an employment reference.
– If you have other goals/objectives in addition to the ones that we’ve listed, we’ve open to discussing them and supporting them, if they’re mutually beneficial and fall within Digital Marketing.
– Compensation is based on our expectation that applicants’ relevant work experience will be “limited” to “none.”
– Internship length and work week schedule are flexible, and can be discussed and agreed upon prior to hiring.
How to apply:
Please apply through your university career center, or send an inquiry through Tensoft Contact Us page. No phone calls or email inquiries please. We will be contacting those applicants who we feel are best qualified for the position.