Tensoft DataOps Delivers Quicker, Easier Connections to Outsourced Suppliers for Peerless Visibility
SAN JOSE, CA – May 23, 2017 —Tensoft Inc., www.tensoft.com a leading end-to-end Cloud ERP provider for technology companies, announced today the launch of Tensoft DataOps. This cloud-based solution for semiconductor manufacturers links your supply chain applications to your outsourced suppliers, such as wafer fabs, assembly and test plants, and shipping and distribution partners.
Available on its own, or bundled with the Tensoft SemiOps (FSM) solution, Tensoft DataOps provides seamless integration to Tier 1 and Tier 2 outsourced suppliers. This service synchronizes operations and product finance transactions through collaborative information exchange at every stage of the production process. Here are a few key features:
- RosettaNet or secure flat file formats supported for the data transfer.
- Communicates outbound production requests to the supplier and returning inbound production order acknowledgements.
- Collects real-time updates on supplier material moves, released lots, expected outdates, and on-time delivery status. Complete history maintained for traceability.
- Collects production completion data to record lot movement, actual cycle times and yields, production genealogy information, and confirmed production receipts.
- Collects supplier invoice data to support automated match and streamlined vendor invoice approval.
- Collects shipment data to support material transfers between locations or drop-shipments.
- Raw support data for all connection points is stored and accessible for review. Web services and EAI capabilities support connections to your business applications.
“Tensoft has been providing integration to outsourced suppliers to our semiconductor customers since 2001. DataOps is the culmination of our experience doing this – it takes an approach that’s informed by our years of working with semiconductor manufacturers and all of their outsourced suppliers,” said Bob Scarborough, Tensoft President and CEO. “DataOps has the ability to use whatever files and formats that your outsourced suppliers provide, and to push those to whatever system or format you want, all in the highest quality and fastest way possible. This kind of flexibility and high availability of data has been what’s lacking in similar systems.”
This solution is available now as a worldwide subscription, either independently or bundled with Tensoft’s operations and supply chain applications. To learn more, please visit www.tensoft.com, or contact email@example.com or 888.450.4030 x411.
Tensoft provides modern business applications across industry-specific lifecycle processes for the semiconductor, technology and software industries. Tensoft’s business-ready solutions extend broad, horizontal ERP functionality solving vertically demanding, high-tech needs. For over 20 years, technology companies worldwide have relied on Tensoft software and cloud-based services to power and improve operations. Tensoft is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices throughout the U.S., Europe and Asia. For more information, go to www.tensoft.com or call (888) 450-4030 x406.